Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Apr 19, 2012
    Melinda from OH Asked

    My family will be traveling next month with our 6 and 4 year olds. But we will not be staying at WDW resorts in order to save a little money we opted to stay off site. Are there any child care services for us to use so we can have a night out to ourselves?

    Hi Melinda, I understand how important it can be to have a date night once in a while! There are a number of independent sitting agencies that serve the Disney and Orlando areas. The service that Disney contracts with,, also serves other area hotels. Other guests use Fairy Godmothers, 407-277-3724. The concierge at your hotel may also be able to recommend a reputable service. As a first step, I would visit the Kids Nite Out website to get a sense of the typical rates and then go from there. Good luck with your planning. Please let us know if we can provide additional assistance.
thumbnail image for Erin

Meet the Panelist: Erin, New York

I have three teenage daughters. We're DVC members obsessed with Disney travel. We've been to Walt Disney World countless times and have visited Disneyland & Disneyland Paris. We've taken several Adventures by Disney and Disney Cruise trips. Learn More About Erin

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.