Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Oct 31, 2012
    Sharon from GA Asked

    Our extended family has reservations at several restaurants during our Christmas stay. Those meals may be the only times my 84 year old mother joins the rest of the family. What type of park passes will she need? Thanks

    I am assuming that the meal reservations you are referring to are for restaurants located inside of a theme park, Sharon.  Unfortunately, guests are not permitted to enter a theme park for dining reservations without a valid admission ticket; if your mother wishes to dine with the family, she will be required to present a valid ticked for admission.  Her ticket doesn't need to have the bells and whistles (park hopping options, etc) unless your plans will require her to visit more than one park per day.  If the budget is tight and your mom would rather skip out on purchasing park admission simply for dining, perhaps you could book some dining reservations outside of the theme parks; some of the resort hotel restaurants are among the most popular choices.  Good luck!
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.