• On Feb 3, 2015
    Lindsey from IA Asked

    My ex-spouse is active military and we share two children. Can I purchase rooms and park tickets at the military discount with my children's military IDs? An adult will not have a military ID on this trip, only the children.

    Hi Lindsey,

    In order to qualify for Disney Parks' special Military Offers, a valid military ID must be presented by either an active duty military member or their spouse. Child dependent ID's are not acceptable forms of identification for these offers. 

    I hope you'll come back and visit us again soon, Lindsey. 

    Have a magical day,
thumbnail image for Ashley

Meet the Panelist: Ashley, New York

I'm a military wife and mom to two little ones who is either on a Walt Disney World vacation or planning our next one!  Learn More About Ashley

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.