Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Mar 11, 2013
    Paulette Asked

    We are eating at Animal Kingdom resort our first night, but my daughter and son in law do not have a room until the next night. Can they come in just for dinner and go back to their hotel outside the park for the one night?

    Hi Paulette!

    Thank you for sending in your question to the Disney Parks Moms Panel. 

    They would have to have a valid park ticket to enter the park to reach the restaurant. They could always buy a one day ticket though that is rather expensive. There is one restaurant, Rainforest Cafe, that everybody could go to as it is actually right outside the park, but adjacent to it. 

    Please write back with more questions. 
thumbnail image for Bernie

Meet the Panelist: Bernie, Maryland

I am an engineer with NASA with prior Air Force service. My wife and I have two boys, ages 13 and 8. At home, I'm known as the "Disney Guy" and I've enjoyed helping guests plan their Walt Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, and Disneyland vacations. Learn More About Bernie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.