Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Feb 12, 2008
    Jessica from MO Asked

    We will be in DW in to celebrate our birthdays, just my nine year old daughter and myself. Our birthdays are in August but she will be back in school so we are coming in July. Can I still request a special cake for her at the Cinderella's Royal Table?

    You can absolutely request a special cake for your daughter in order to celebrate her birthday early.

     Cinderella’s Royal Table is a magical place to share this celebration with her. Once you have an Advanced Dining Reservation, you can call the Cake Hotline at 407-827-2253 and make arrangements. Note that there is an extra charge for cakes and be sure to give at least 48 hours advance notice.

    We have visited WDW many times before or after a birthday or anniversary, yet we still find everyone very accommodating in helping us with the celebration. WDW is my favorite place for special occasions. I hope you both enjoy your birthdays!
thumbnail image for Kimberly

Meet the Panelist: Kimberly, Tennessee

I am a stay-at-home mom with a 12 year old son. I thrive on planning vacations, especially to WDW. Inspiring families to vacation at Disney with a memorable itinerary and budget-saving tips is extremely rewarding for me. Learn More About Kimberly

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.