• On Feb 10, 2011
    Dawn from Cheshire Asked

    Hi, We are due to visit this August with my Husband, Daughter (15) and Mum. My Mum has a UK Disability parking permit and has recently had a knee replacement op. I am renting a EVC for the duration of our stay, do WDW recognise a UK parking permit?

    Hi Dawn,

    I recommend that you bring the disability permit with you and check with Guest Relations at your Resort. They will be able to either make a note on the parking permit that the Resort issues you, or let you know if the one you brought is acceptable.

    Have a wonderful vacation with your family,

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.