• On Jan 31, 2016
    Lessa from MN Asked

    Doing a 3 way split stay end of Nov. Staying at GF 4 dys, DCL 4 dys, then back to BC for 6dys. I"ll upgrade park ticket to AP while at GF. Can I book BC portion as an AP holder now since I will have the pass at the time I check in to BC?

    Hey, Lessa!

    Welcome back to the Disney Parks Moms Panel. What an amazingly magical vacation you have this year. Please adopt me!

    Yes, you may reserve a Walt Disney World Resort hotel at a Passholder rate. All you will need to do is show the Cast Member at the front desk your annual pass some time during your visit or your discount is voided and you will pay the normal rack rate.

    If you need any help with a Disney Resort hotel reservation please contact a Cast Member at 407-WDISNEY (407-934-7639) to discuss your situation. They are wonderful to work with.

    Disney Dad Tip: Please carry your Annual Pass with you into the theme parks and resorts. You will receive discounts on food and merchandise only if you show them the annual pass. Your MagicBand does not hold that information.

    Lessa, enjoy your amazing vacation while you make many Magical Memories.

    ~Jason ºOº
thumbnail image for Jason

Meet the Panelist: Jason, Georgia

I am a Disney Dad raising two fantastic boys with my wife. We love the hidden treasures found all over the "Most Magical Place on Earth" and have “yEARS” of knowledge! I am so excited to share my pixie-dust covered experiences with you while planning your Walt Disney World Resort vacation. Let the lifelong magical memories ... begin! Learn More About Jason

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.