Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On Jul 13, 2014
    Patricia from NJ Asked

    We are going to Disney on sept. However, my husband can no longer go. Can my mom go on his place even tough we have a magic your way package?

    Hi Patricia. I'm so glad your mom can go, and that your vacation is still on! It should be no problem to switch the reservation to replace your husband's name with your mom's. Simply call Disney reservations at (407) 939-1936. They should be able to switch the names on your reservation for you.

    Write back with any other questions Patricia! Wishing you and your mom the most magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Joanne

Meet the Panelist: Joanne, Ontario

Hi! I'm Joanne from Ottawa, Canada. By day I work for the Canadian government. I'm a single mom to my amazing, 15 year-old daughter and am thrilled to be on the Moms Panel. I absolutely love helping you plan your vacation and create your own magical memories! Learn More About Joanne

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.