Mom And Son On Run
  • On Mar 7, 2014
    Ashley from IN Asked

    We are going to Disney in July. I am taking my double stroller, which is a jogging stroller. The wheels seem to lose air after a use so I was wondering if I am going to have to pack a small pump or would there be one at our hotel I can use?

    HI Ashley,

    I recommend bringing a small air pump with you, that way you will have it in case you need it in the parks. I do want to point out that the maximum width of strollers that are allowed in the parks is: 36" x 52" (92 x 132 cm). If you have any questions about that, check this "restricted personal items" page. I'm not sure if this is an issue for you or not, but I wanted to be sure to point this out.

    Wishing you a wonderful vacation,

thumbnail image for Kaylene

Meet the Panelist: Kaylene, Massachusetts

I'm a blessed Mom of five fabulous kids, a Disney Vacation Club member, and an Annual Passholder. I've stayed in every Disney Resort on property, and I've traveled to Walt Disney World Resort with infants, toddlers, tweens, teens, grandparents, and on countless multi-generational family vacations! Learn More About Kaylene

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.