Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Aug 26, 2015
    Jennifer from IL Asked

    On the DDP is it possible to sub the pop/milk for something like a frozen coke/icee/slushie if available at the QS location? Also, at a RESORT QS, since I will have the refillable mug, can I perhaps swap my drink credit for something like another dessert?

    Hello Jennifer, thanks for stopping by the Disney Parks Moms Panel with your question.  I love using the Disney Dining Plan.  It's so convenient to have all food paid for ahead of time! 

    It's been my experience that you can't really sub out the beverage at a quick service location for a fancier drink.  It's pretty much the basic soda, water, juice and milk.  However, if it's something you really want - go ahead and ask.  It certainly wont hurt and maybe you'll get lucky.  As a standard though, I wouldn't count on it.  It's pretty much the same for the drink at your resort quick service as well.  What I like to do is get something in a bottle for later.  You can take drinks into the parks with you so I'll grab my favorite soda to pack for later.  That way I'm not spending extra money in the parks on drinks. 

    I hope this helps!  If you have any other questions, please come back and ask.  Happy planning! 
thumbnail image for Jackie

Meet the Panelist: Jackie, North Carolina

I love all-things-Walt Disney World! No trip is complete without a few carrot cake cookies, Dole Whip Floats, thrill rides with my 7-year-old, Pin Trading and finding Hidden Mickeys with my husband. I may have a small family but we are always ready for some BIG fun on our next Walt Disney World vacation! Learn More About Jackie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.