Mom And Son On Run
  • On Sep 14, 2009
    Stephen from PA Asked

    We are 60 days away from WDW vacation. My son will turn 5 while there and I saw on a video where a diver held up a Happy Birthday sign to the window of the table at the Coral Reef. How does one go about planning a special surprise like this?

    Hi Stephen,

    Unfortunately the Coral Reef restaurant in Epcot no longer offers the divers signs, it's a shame as they were really excellent maybe one day they may bring them back.

    There are other things you could arrange for your son's Birthday such as a cake, most restaurants have the standard cakes available but you can also arrange a custom made cake by calling 407-827-2253 at least 48 hours in advance. Or how about a trip to the new Pirate's League at Magic Kingdom where he can be transformed into his favourite pirate, you can see details HERE. Also be sure to pick him up a free Birthday pin and have it noted on all your dining and resort reservations that you'll be celebrating.

    Finally don't forget to register him HERE for his free Birthday gift such as a special gift card or fast passes.

    Have a fantastic trip,

thumbnail image for Jo

Meet the Panelist: Jo,

Hi, I’m Jo, a stay-at-home Mum from England.  I am married to a PGA golfer and we have 2 children.  We enjoy every aspect of Walt Disney World and agree that it is by far our favourite holiday destination. The girls excitedly help me plan every trip. Learn More About Jo

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.