Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Mar 3, 2008
    Ned from NH Asked

    My daughter and her husband are going to Disney World this summer. I'd like to surprise them with dinner at Victoria & Albert's or the California Grill. Is it possible to purchase gift certificates or gift cards for these restaurants?

    What a thoughtful father you must be Ned, to do something so sweet for your daughter and son-in-law!  I spoke with Cast Members at both the California Grill and Victoria and Albert's this afternoon to get an answer for you.  Here's the scoop: You can't get gift certificates exclusive to either restaurant.  You can, however, purchase a Disney gift card that will be accepted at either of these fine dining establishments.  Disney gift cards can be purchased in your local Disney store or by calling the Disney merchandizing department at 407-363-6200.  Once you purchase the card, it can be shipped to your home or your daughters.  Current shipping price as of March 2008 is $6.95.  As an added special touch you might consider having the gift card delivered do your daughter's resort room.  To do so, you'll need either the room number (which you won't have until they check in) or the reservation number.  The same delivery fee applies, but it might be a nice touch to add to your special gift.  Hope that helps!
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.