Mom And Son Radiator Springs Racers
  • On Mar 2, 2015
    Kaitlin from CA Asked

    The credit card I used to make monthly payments to my husband and my annual passports is expired. Is there an easy way to change the payments to another card?

    Hello Kaitlin!

    Thanks so much for visiting the Disney Parks Moms Panel! Having an Annual Passport to "The Happiest Place on Earth" is pretty amazing. One might even say it's magical!

    Changing your credit card information for your Annual Passport payments is easy! Simply call Guest Relations Annual Passport department. A cast member will ask a few questions to bring up your account and be able to make the switch for you.

    I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

    See you real soon!
thumbnail image for Emily

Meet the Panelist: Emily, Colorado

I’m a wife and mom to three boys, ages 15, 10 and 6. My youngest is autistic so I love helping other special needs families plan Disney vacations and show them that they, too, can have a magical time together. In addition to being a total Disney fanatic, I am also a blogger who enjoys fashion, shopping and knitting. Learn More About Emily

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.