Mom And Son Red Car Trolly
  • On Nov 29, 2012
    Amy from CA Asked

    Is there a way to contact Disney Photopass staff? We are celebrating a 90th Birthday with a Dinner at the Grand California hotel, and I would love to have a photographer come and take some pictures.

    Hi, Amy! I don't think that it's exactly Disney's PhotoPass photographers that you need.  The PhotoPass photographers do a GREAT job all around Walt Disney World, but I think you are looking for a Disney Event photographer.  You can find everything you need to know (prices and locations) by checking out the Disney Fine Art Photography and Video website.  Happy planning and have a Magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Krista

Meet the Panelist: Krista, Tennessee

My husband and I have a 16 year-old daughter and an 14 year-old son and over a decade's worth of Disney traditions and memories. We try new experiences each trip, so we have experienced many "extras" in and out of the parks. Learn More About Krista

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.