• On May 14, 2016
    Erica from CA Asked

    Hello! I am considering getting my daughter an AP for her 18th birthday, as she will be attending CSU Fullerton in the fall. Do I have to get a "gift voucher"? I would like to make payments, can I just buy her pass in her name?

    Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel, Erica. Thanks for stopping by with your questions for us.

    What a great gift to celebrate your daughter's 18th birthday. How fun it will be for her to escape from studying and homework sessions to the Happiest Place on Earth!

    You can have the Annual Passport in her name, but still have the billing information for monthly payments in your name. You will receive a eTicket which your daughter will take to a Disneyland Resort ticket booth to activate. Then, she will receive her permanent Annual Passport card. If you have questions regarding Annual Passports, please do not hesitate to call (714) 781-PASS. 

    I hope this information is helpful for you, Erica. Please visit us on the Panel again if you have further questions.

    Have a magical day,
thumbnail image for Kiki

Meet the Panelist: Kiki, California

I am a wife and mother to 2 children, a 14 year old daughter and 9 year old son. I have always enjoyed going to Disneyland Resort as a child and now that I am a mother, I love watching my children experience Disneyland Resort through their eyes. It is a true delight seeing my daughter wear a ball gown walking side by side with Cinderella or my son jumping gleefully after he defeated Darth Maul in a light saber duel! Learn More About Kiki

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.