Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Jul 11, 2015
    Thomas from RI Asked

    I have a condition that prevents me from staying in line for long periods of time. The last time I was able to get a guest assistance card, I heard that has gone away. What should I do now.

    Hello Thomas,

    Good news! Disney Parks has not discontinued this service, though it has undergone a name change. All you need to do is visit Guest Relations at any park entrance and request a Disability Access Service Card. A Cast Member will be happy to assist you.

    Please let us know if we can answer any other questions for you. Wishing you a magical vacation!

    Andrea U.
thumbnail image for Andrea

Meet the Panelist: Andrea, North Carolina

Born and raised in Florida, I have been a fan of Walt Disney World Resort for my entire life. My husband and I love watching our preschool and kindergarten-age sons experience new attractions as they grow with each visit. In my house, we believe you’re never too old or too young to have a fantastic time at the Walt Disney World Resort! Learn More About Andrea

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.