Mom And Son Spaceship Earth
  • On Feb 23, 2009
    Gail from FL Asked

    Hi, coming to DW in Oct. 2009. I would like to do the Dinner & show at Mama Melrose's Ristorante in H.Studios however I was not going to that park. Do I need to use one of my day passes to go & does Magic kingdom do a dinner & show with firewor

    Hi Gail. Thanks for your question. You will indeed have to use a park pass to go to the Brown Derby and Fantasmic at the Hollywood Studios. There is not a similar dining package at the Magic Kingdom, as the fireworks can be viewed from many locations throughout the park.

    Have a magical vacation!
thumbnail image for Joanne

Meet the Panelist: Joanne, Ontario

Hi! I'm Joanne from Ottawa, Canada. By day I work for the Canadian government. I'm a single mom to my amazing, 15 year-old daughter and am thrilled to be on the Moms Panel. I absolutely love helping you plan your vacation and create your own magical memories! Learn More About Joanne

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.