Mom And Son Red Car Trolly
  • On Oct 15, 2014
    Joaida from CA Asked

    Can I change the card I have on file for my Annual Pass? And if so how can I do that?

    Hi, Joaida!

    Thanks for your great question. Yes, you can make changes to the credit card on file for your Disneyland Resort Annual Passport monthly payment plan charges. Visit the homepage of the Disneyland Resort Annual Passholder Program and either create an account with your name, email address and pass type, or log in to update your profile and add your current pass number. Then you’ll have full access to the Annual Passholders page to view information about your pass and update your payment information. You can also call (714) 781-PASS (7277) for assistance with changing the credit card on file or other questions about your pass.

    I hope this is helpful, Joaida. Please feel free to ask me any other questions you may have!

    Wishing you magic,
thumbnail image for Courtney

Meet the Panelist: Courtney, California

I'm a lifelong Californian who's been making magical memories at the Happiest Place on Earth since I was a little girl! Now that I'm the mom of a spirited son and daughter, I love seeing the Disneyland Resort through their young eyes. Our family is perpetually planning our next Disney Parks adventure, and I'm excited to help make your dream vacation a pixie-dusted reality too! Learn More About Courtney

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.