Mom And Daughter Cinderella Tea Cups
  • On Dec 12, 2013
    Angel from CA Asked

    I am in california and have the so cal annual pass but want to go on a black out date...can I still go? How much do I have to pay for two of us to get in with an annual pass

    Hi there Angel.  You will have to upgrade your pass to a Deluxe Annual Pass and you will just have to pay the difference between the Deluxe and your SoCal annual pass at the time of the transaction.  In most cases that will be a better deal than purchasing a 1-Day Park Hopper, which would be your other option.  

    You can view all current ticket and Annual Pass pricing on the official Disneyland website.

    Best Wishes,

    Amanda F.
thumbnail image for Amanda

Meet the Panelist: Amanda, California

Greetings from California! I am here to help make your visit to the Disney Parks as pixie-dusted as possible! As a regular to both Disneyland and Walt Disney World, I am ready to put my coast-to-coast Disney Parks knowledge to work for YOU! Learn More About Amanda

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.