Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Mar 10, 2014
    Tricia from CA Asked

    if i buy the least expensive annual passport for my son can he upgrade it by paying the difference

    Greetings Tricia,

    Thank you for visiting the Disney Parks Moms Panel with your question. What a magical gift to your son!

    You are certainly correct, if you purchase him an Annual Passport and your son wishes to upgrade to a different passport, all he will need to do is pay the difference of the upgraded Annual Passport.

    Having an Annual Passport is such a great benefit with valuable discounts, offers, and special invitations to Passholder events. Upgrading a passport will also mean fewer blockout dates which means more days for your son to enjoy pixie-dusted visits!

    Just stop by any Theme Park Main Entrance Ticket Booth to upgrade the passport, at that point, he will pay the full difference between the current Annual Passport and the upgraded Annual Passport. The pass is instantly upgraded along with all the new benefits. However the expiration will remain the same.

    Happy Disney Park Hopping!

    ~ Lynette
thumbnail image for Lynette

Meet the Panelist: Lynette, Utah

I'm a mama, a wife, an artist, a believer in Pixie Dust and I love fashion with a Disney twist. I live Disney every day, quite literally. My family and I live in the real "UP" house replica from the beloved Disney•Pixar film. We are always chasing our dreams by living our family motto, unashamedly borrowed from Walt himself, "Keep Moving Forward." Learn More About Lynette

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.