Mom And Kids Mickey Ice Cream Bar
  • On Aug 23, 2011
    Tammy from ON Asked

    Can you buy the Dining Package to dine and see Fantasmic without buying admission to the theme park DHS?

    Hi Tammy,

    I'm sorry, but you have to have a park pass to Disney's Hollywood Studios to get in to their restaurants and see Fantasmic!.

    Please let us know if you have any other questions.  We're happy to help.  Thanks for visiting the Moms Panel!
thumbnail image for Marisol

Meet the Panelist: Marisol, Florida

Magic Kingdom still takes my breath away, but my favorite place to be is on a Disney ship looking at the horizon and breathing in that crisp, clean ocean air!  I love planning Disney vacations for others and making sure it's more than they dreamed. Learn More About Marisol

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.