Mom and daughter on Expedition Everest
  • On Feb 26, 2013
    Marianne Asked

    I bought my annual pass before I was married. Now that I am married and my name has changed, how do I go about changing it on my pass?

    Hello and welcome to the Moms Panel!

    Congratulations!  I am very happy for both you and your spouse.  I am also very excited that you are making your way back to Walt Disney World very soon, so let's get started.

    Changing your name on your current Disney Annual Pass will not be a problem at all.  Simply head on over to any Guest Service Booths at any of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks.  Odds are that they will not ask you for any proof of name change, but you can bring something along if you would like.  They will issue you a new card with your new married name!  

    ~Have a MAGICAL day and "SEE YOU REAL SOON"!~ 
thumbnail image for Diane

Meet the Panelist: Diane, Texas

Hello! My name is Diane and I am a mother of three great boys (ages 21, 17 and 16) and a fantastic wife from the great state of Texas!   A Walt Disney World vacation will leave you with many beautiful memories to last a lifetime. Learn More About Diane

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.