Mom And Kids Animal Kingdom
  • On Jul 8, 2011
    Yeritza from PR Asked

    Hi, what's the best way to surprise my husband on celebrating our 2nd anniversary?

    Hola Yeritza! 

    Como Estas? I love answering questions from my fellow Puerto Ricans! Let me tell you, if you want to surprise your husband on your second anniversary, I would take him out to dinner at one of the coolest restaurants in Walt Disney world! My favorite place for a special occasion with a relaxed atmosphere is California Grill inside the Contemporary Resort. We had the opportunity to eat there and the atmosphere was very nice. I'd try to make a reservation around the Wishes Nighttime Spectacular Fireworks time at the Magic Kingdom. The fireworks at the end of dinner is a great ending to a wonderful celebration! The view of the Wishes Fireworks is fantastic plus they pipe in the music from the show! According to the Disney website, they can also make Specialty celebration cakes for an additional charge and should be ordered 48 hours in advance by calling (407) 827-2253. To make dining reservations, book online or call (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-3463 up to 180 days prior to your visit. Buena Suerte! I hope you have a Magical Stay at the Walt Disney World Resort! Muchas Gracias! Thanks for asking the Moms Panel! If you have more questions, we are always here to help!
thumbnail image for Angelo

Meet the Panelist: Angelo, South Carolina

I am originally from Puerto Rico and currently live in Simpsonville, SC. I'm a single Dad with an eleven year old daughter and seven year old son. I love planning trips to Walt Disney World and can't wait to help you! Learn More About Angelo

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.