Mom With Kids After Run
  • On Nov 29, 2012
    Danielle Asked

    Hi Anna! Fellow Philly girl! My mom and I plan to eat at Boma/CP/Ohana. Though I'm an adult, I have a genetic syndrome w/ the height/body of a 5 year old. I can't eat large meaIs. If I got a note from my doctor, could be charged a child's price? Not on DP.

    Hey, Danielle!  Love my Philly crew!

    When I first had my gastric bypass surgery, many of the restaurants allowed me to pay the child's price for buffets or all you care to eat meals.  It absolutely will help if you have a note from your doctor explaining your condition, as I know I was asked for a card from my doctor documenting my surgery.

    This is up to the discretion of the restaurant management, so you could discuss it with your server when you are seated.  I never  had to ask for a manager, as the server always got approval for me.

    I hope you have an absolutely magical vacation experience!  Thanks so much for your question!
thumbnail image for Anna

Meet the Panelist: Anna, New Jersey

My name is Anna and I am a wife, mother to three daughters and a son-in-law, and earning my Grandmom ears. I'm a law student and former teacher. I have planned vacations for all sorts celebrations, but really enjoy DVC vacations, helping military families, and assisting those with special dietary needs.    Learn More About Anna

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.