• On Sep 18, 2012
    Diana from NJ Asked

    Hi all!4th time visiting WDW.Have to get GAC for DS.In past have always been to MK first but this time will be in AK.Where do we go for the card?Thnx!!

    Guest Assistance Cards are always obtained by visiting Guest Services, Diana.  There is a location in each of the four major theme parks.  At Animal Kingdom, the Guest Services building is located to the left (as you are facing the park) and can be accessed from inside or outside of the turnstiles.  As you probably remember, you'll want to have ready the specific details of your son's limitations so that the Cast Member can best equip you with an appropriate Guest Assistance Card.  Have a great time!
thumbnail image for Darcie

Meet the Panelist: Darcie, Arizona

If you're looking to plan a trip for a large party or if your group includes special needs travelers, you've come to the right mom! I'm a southeastern Arizona girl, eager to help you plan the most magical trip you'll ever take.  Learn More About Darcie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.