Mom And Son Giraffe
  • On Mar 20, 2014
    Heather from SD Asked

    How do I make ADR when I have a 2 year old? I am outside my 180 day window yet so I want to make sure that there will be room for a highchair. Also, is it best to do reservations online or by phone? I live in the central time zone.

    Hello Heather!  I am so happy to hear you are going to make dining reservations as soon as you are able to. The best places fill up fast.  

    When making a dining reservation, you will want to include everyone in your party including your small child.  Your 2 year old will still be free but for safety reasons the restaurant needs an exact count.  When I make dining reservations, I always call.  It's how I have done it for years and it just works for me.  It is all about personal preference.  If you are wanting to call, the number is 407-WDW-DINE and the phone lines open on Eastern Standard Time.  

    If you haven't considered making a reservation at 'Ohana for dinner, check it out.  It is my favorite place to eat. Have a magical vacation.   
thumbnail image for Jackie

Meet the Panelist: Jackie, North Carolina

I love all-things-Walt Disney World! No trip is complete without a few carrot cake cookies, Dole Whip Floats, thrill rides with my 7-year-old, Pin Trading and finding Hidden Mickeys with my husband. I may have a small family but we are always ready for some BIG fun on our next Walt Disney World vacation! Learn More About Jackie

Didn't find what you were looking for?

To submit your question, please sign in now if you have not already done so.

Ask a QuestionOpens the Ask a Question dialog box.

Update Browser

For a better experience browsing this website, please download an updated version of Internet Explorer.

Or you can continue browsing without updating.