Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi Joel. I love your quirky sense of humor. Do you know if there is free WiFi anywhere on WDW
property? We just want to check our email occasionally on the iTouch. Thanks a lot.
- - Asked by Marilea from New Brunswick on 6/26/2010
- Hi, Marilea! Thanks for sending me a question. I'm a big fan of not paying for internet access. Truth be told, I'm not a big fan of paying for anything. I'm pretty cheap.
If you are carrying around your iPod (or any other mobile device) and are using it in the parks, make sure to bring your charging cable, back up battery or a portable charging station. The battery drains very quickly if you active in the social sphere.
Now for the free stuff. Here's a list I compiled of areas that offer free or unrestricted Wifi:
- Epcot Futureworld at Innoventions East
- Epcot - Lotus Blossom Cafe, stronger signal in the back
- Hollywood Studios - stand near Sorcerer's Hat on the Brown Derby side
- Magic Kingdom - stand outside City Hall
- ESPN Wide World of Sports
- Boardwalk boat loading area outside of Boardwalk resort
- Beach Club lobby
- Contemporary - outside of gift shop area
- Coronado Springs lobby
- Orlando International Airport
- Downtown Disney - DisneyQuest
- Downtown Disney - Wolfgang Pucks Express
- Downtown Disney - Sosa Family Cigar Co. (near Raglan Road, signal even strong outside)
- Downtown Disney - outside House of Blues (several)
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.