Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- we are taking our kids to Disney for the 1st time in Feb.2010. they are 8 yr. old twins. we will be telling them Christmas morning. any ideas how to surprise them with the news? already bought them a Disney ornament & tshirt. other ideas?
- - Asked by mary-k. from Rhode Island on 12/21/2009
- Mary K.,
I love this question! So you don't have a lot of time to pull anything else together, but here are a few ideas;
- Go to a store that has basic craft goodies, as well as photo albums. Buy some smaller photo albums, as well as Disney scrapbook stickers. Decorate the photo album with the stickers, and let them open that. Tell them now they have to fill up the album with photos from Walt Disney World! I know Target has a good supply of both, so that is where I would go.
- Character autographs are a big deal at Walt Disney World. Get some autograph books, or blank journals, and treat them the same way you would the photo albums.
- If you have the Travel Channel, tape one of the shows that is currently running that provides an overview of Walt Disney World.
- Get them a Travel Guide to open up. That gives them something to start planning with!
- Finally, print out some info from websites on the parks and your resort. You can get PDFs of park and resort maps at www.WillCAD.org, and the Disney World site has great photos and videos.
Have a magical vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.