Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are planning a trip to Disney Feb. 20 to 26.I just checked touringplans.com and saw that the crowds will be high at that time.Is there a way to see all 4 parks and not be too crowded?Our 6yr D is excited to go & don't want to miss any due to crowds.
- - Asked by Tracey from New Brunswick on 12/26/2011
- How exciting! A 6 day trip is plenty of time to see it all! Here are a few tips:
1. FASTPASS! Most of the rides that generally have longer wait times now use a fastpass system. You will enter your park ticket into a kiosk and then will be given a fastpass that gives you a window of time to come back to that ride and go through the "fastpass" line. As you wait for it to be time for your fastpass, take advantage of the shorter wait rides, attractions and also shopping and eating. As soon as your fastpass becomes valid for one ride, you can get a new fastpass for another ride. Please go to this link, Disney FASTPASS, to learn more about utilizing this system. It is awesome!
2. EXTRA MAGIC HOURS: You didn't specify whether your family was staying at a Walt Disney World Resort, but if so, be sure and take advantage of the Extra Magic Hours, which are hours that parks are open for resort guests only. Fore more information: Disney World Extra Magic Hours You can look at the Disney World Calendar to see what parks offer those hours during your stay. Disney World Calendar
3. ADVANCE DINING RESERVATIONS: Getting your dining reservations before your trip will ensure shorter wait times for eating. You can look here, Disney World Dining Reservations, to book online.
4. PERSONALIZED MAPS: Click on this link to customize your Disney World maps for each park. Your daughter can choose her must-do and favorite attractions before you even leave home!
Have a great trip!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.