Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Is there a way to link reservations for the Pirate's League and Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to our existing itinerary? I can see my dining reservations and hotel reservations but don't see a way to add these events to our schedule.
- - Asked by Jessica from Maryland on 3/27/2014
- Hi Jessica! I was also a little confused on how to link a Pirates League reservation that I have planned for my daughter in May. With a few calls to some helpful Cast Members I have found that you can not link your reservation at the current time; however, you will be able to make a note of your confirmation numbers and appointment times on your itinerary. As Special Agent Oso says, it's as easy as following "3 special-steps. "
Once you have completed the above steps your note will show up in your daily itinerary. It is a great way to keep everything organized during your fun filled trip. I hope you have a magical time at Walt Disney World, and if you need anything else, just let me know.
- Log onto your My Disney Experience Account.
- Choose the My Itinerary section, and select the appropriate date for one of your reservations.
- On the left-hand corner you will see "Add Plans" click this ,and choose the option add note. Here you can add your appointment time, and confirmation number.
Have a Bibbidi Beautiful Day,
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.