Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Making our first "short" 2 day trip to Disney World with our 4 year old, who loves Ariel and anything princess. Can you advise me on where our best destinations and activities that would be to see multiple princesses?
- - Asked by Kathleen from Connecticut on 2/9/2014
- Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel Kathleen ~
The Magic Kingdom (MK) is a must do for 4 year olds and especially those that love Princesses!
Your daughter can meet Ariel in her Grotto in Fantasyland in the MK. Be sure to visit Princess Fairytale Hall while you're in Fantasyland. There is a queue to meet Cinderella and one of her Princess friends and another for Rapunzel and one of her Princess friends. Enchanted Tales With Belle is a unique interactive story adventure in Fantasyland that is always a must do for us.
You can also meet Tiana in Liberty Square and Merida in Fairytale Garden in MK.
Character dining locations are also great places to meet several characters in one place. For Princesses, I'd suggest:
* Cinderella's Royal Table in the MK (Ariel often appears here)
* Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian
* Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in Epcot (Ariel often appears here)
Reservations for character dining experiences are strongly recommended and may be made beginning 180 days prior to your visit by calling 407-WDW-DINE or online through the link shown above.
Although you won't be able to meet them, you can see several princesses in the Dream-Along With Mickey stage show in the MK.
Please feel free to visit us with all of your planning questions. We're hEAR to help!
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.