Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hey! I am planning to take my 5 year old daughter to Disney this May. We are planning to stay 3 (full) days. I need help on deciding on what to do while we are there. She absolutely LOVES all the princesses. What is a good schedule for me to plan?
- - Asked by Kari from Mississippi on 1/14/2014
Thank you for bringing your question to the Disney Parks Mom Panel!
For a three day trip, I usually plan one day each at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot. On the third day, I park hop with Animal Kingdom in the morning and Disney's Hollywood Studios in the late afternoon/evening.
While making your plans consider these experiences which are full of royal encounters:
- The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique is an enchanted beauty salon with locations in the Magic Kingdom and Downtown Disney where your little princess will be transformed into her favorite princess by her own Fairy Godmother-In-Training.
- The Princess Storybook Character Dining experience is located at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion in Epcot.
- Princess Fairytale Hall in the Magic Kingdom is a meet-and-greet location near Cinderella's Castle. Cinderella and some of her princess friends greet their royal subjects and take pictures.
- Cinderella's Royal Table is another character dining experience where all of your favorite princesses greet you for a fabulous meal.
- My Girl's Perfectly Princess Tea Party takes place at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in the Garden View Tea Room. The tea party is only held on select days at 10:30 a.m. so make sure to check the website for details.
I hope this gives your some fun ideas for your magical Disney vacation. If you have any other questions please come back and see me.
Have a pixie-dusted day!
Sue N., IN
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.