Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- hi i am taking my 4 kids to disney world for the first time in nov as a surpise i am looking for a letter that mickey mouse can write them and welcome them to disney world. i been tell them we are going to wildwood for a week in nov but we are coming there
- - Asked by Roberta from Pennsylvania on 1/13/2014
- Hi Roberta,
Thank you for your question. You would think that Mickey Mouse and friends would be so busy creating smiles for Guests at Walt Disney World, that they wouldn't have time to write letters and postcards to their friends. Lucky for us, that's not true! If you write a letter to Mickey and inform him of your upcoming trip to Walt Disney World, he'll write a postcard back to you and your children, congratulating and welcoming you to the happiest place on Earth. Here's the best game plan to get your postcard on time and as personalized as possible:
1. Write a letter to Mickey telling him about your trip in November. Be sure to list your kids' names, so Mickey has the opportunity to address each of them.
2. Mail the letter a few months before you trip to give Mickey enough time to write out the postcard and get it back to you well before you leave for your vacation.
3. Mickey will try to personalize the postcard as much as he can, but remember, he's got a lot of letters to read!
It's that simple. Here is the address where you can send your letter:
Walt Disney World Info/Letters to Mickey Mouse
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
I hope this answered your question, Roberta. If you have any more questions before your vacation, please feel free to ask us at any time.
Have a fantastical Disney day!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.