Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- When bringing backpacks into the park, can we carry this with us on the rides and if not where do we leave them without renting a locker?
- - Asked by Angelica from Nebraska on 5/12/2009
- I ALWAYS have a medium-sized backpack with me at WDW which holds my wallet, camera, water bottle, sunscreen, etc. You can bring a backpack, purse, or diaper bag with you on every ride at WDW. The way you'll deal with your bag
varies a bit from ride to ride. Here are some examples:
- Keep the pack on the seat next to you or on the floor in front of
you: Haunted Mansion, Toy Story Mania, Buzz Lightyear, the vast
majority of others.
- Use a dedicated bin in your ride vehicle for personal effects: Soarin', Mission Space, Kali River Rapids.
- Put the pack on the floor in front of you with a foot through the
straps: Expedition Everest, Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Space Mountain.
In each of these situations, my pack and its contents have been 100% fine.
Have a great visit to WDW!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.