Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- From reading the site (daily!) I discovered gardengrocer.com, in the "moms" opinion would it be cheaper to mail snacks & toddler supplies from CA or order from the gardengrocer to be delivered to my room? Is gardengrocer pricey?
- - Asked by Jennifer from California on 6/18/2008
I am confident that it will be a bit cheaper to order from one of the local grocery stores than to have supplies shipped from CA. But I'd also recommend that you check out the prices yourself just to be sure. I just went to the gardengrocer.com site and was easily able to look up the prices of any items I was interested in. Be sure to also factor in the price of delivery (very likely to be less than the cost of shipping from CA).
You may also want to compare prices at a few places, so let me share the contact info for three reliable local options for grocery delivery (Note: Goodings is probably the most expensive option):
- www.gardengrocer.com [866-855-4350]
- www.wegoshop.com [407-432-5044]
- www.goodings.com [407-827-1200 ]
All orders are done on-line, but I provided the telephone numbers, just in case you have specific follow-up questions.
Hope that helps. ºoº
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.