Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- what can u bring in the theme parks
- - Asked by Ruthanna from Florida on 2/4/2011
- Hi Ruthanna! Since I'm limited on the number of words I can post here, it's easier for me to tell you what you're NOT allowed to bring into the Disney theme parks. The following items are prohibited:
-Items with wheels such as
- Inline skates
- Shoes with built-in wheels
- Strollers larger than 36" x 52" (92 x 132 cm)
- Suitcases, coolers or backpacks with or without wheels larger than 24" (61 cm) long x 15" (38 cm) wide x 18" (46 cm) high. (Coolers required for medication may be stored in a locker or at Guest Relations.)
- Any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV wheelchair or stroller
-Weapons of any kind
-Glass containers (excluding baby food jars and perfume bottles)
-Pets (unless they are service animals)
-In Disney's Animal Kingdom theme Park (for the safety of the wildlife), balloons, straws and drink lids are not permitted. (Also, keep in mind if you're staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge, you won't be permitted to bring balloons back to your room from the parks.)
Guests are not permitted to dress to resemble Disney characters or to wear clothing that is overly revealing or contains objectionable language. You can find this and a lot more helpful information on the Frequently Asked Questions
section of the Disney World website.
You are allowed to bring most items that you may need during your visit to the Disney parks. We're often asked if guests are allowed to bring snacks or their own bottled water to the parks; such items are permitted as long as they don't violate the provisions above.
Come visit us again at the Moms Panel if you have more questions! We'd love to help!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.