Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Leaving for disney in a week-wife will be 7 mths preg. Going to take it slow-Just wondering if there was first aid places or medical personal in the parks and at WL resort just in case of an emergency?Is there a number that I can call if she needed someone
- - Asked by Jason on 6/2/2013
- Hi Jason! Walt Disney World offers first aid throughout the parks and resorts. Specifically, you can find first aid stations at the following park locations:
- Magic Kingdom - near Crystal Palace restaurant
- Animal Kingdom - behind the Creature Comforts shop
- Epcot - at the Odyssey Center
- Hollywood Studios - near Guest Relations
- Typhoon Lagoon - near Leaning Palms
- Blizzard Beach - near Lottawatta Lodge.
When in doubt, approach the nearest cast member and they will be able to guide you in the right direction. First Aid Stations are also noted on park maps.
Be sure your wife takes it slow and stays hydrated. I hope your vacation is truly magical and I bet you can't wait to go back with the little one. Experiencing Walt Disney World through the eyes of a child is truly priceless!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.