Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are visiting Disney in June 2014 to celebrate my son's High School Graduation and my Father's 80th Birthday. There may be up to 22 people in our party. What restaurants would be best to accommodate a birthday celebration of that size?
- - Asked by Maureen from North Carolina on 9/18/2013
- Hi Maureen,
First of all, congratulations a little early to your son and a very happy birthday to your father! What a special place to celebrate these amazing milestones as a family. I wish both of them the ultimate happiness and treasured family memories of this celebration.
Several years ago, I traveled with my family and some friends. All together, we were 17 people and we were able to comfortably gather in several locations.
I have also seen large parties at many other locations.
- Chef Mickey's at Disney's Contemporary Resort
- Biergarten in Germany at Epcot
- 'Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort
Based on all of these restaurants, my biggest recommendation for the two special guys you will be celebrating would be Biergarten. It is unique with its Bavarian performers, the service is awesome, and the food is hearty and quite delicious! It is actually some place that we go on every single family trip.
- Whispering Canyon Cafe in Disney's Wilderness Lodge
- Boma - Flavors of Africa in Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Keep in mind that in some of these locations you may be broken up into several tables. Also, be sure to book your reservations up to 180 days out since many places will book up very quickly and with a party this size, you want to be sure to get the best options.
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.