Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • Hello! My husband has an Autoimmune Disorder that requires him to use the restroom frequently. He has a hard time waiting on excessive lines. Are we able to get a GAC? Do we need a note from his physician? Thank you for your assistance!
  • - Asked by Tracy on 1/29/2013
  • Hello, Tracy!  Welcome to the Moms Panel!

    In order to obtain a Guest Assistance Card (GAC), you simply need to head on over to Guest Relations at any of the four Walt Disney World Theme Parks.  You do not need a doctor's note, but you will want to be prepared to speak with a Cast Member concerning your husband's condition.  He/She will have a few questions for your husband so they can create a GAC card to make his experience here enjoyable.  

    Thank you so much for joining us here on the Moms Panel.  Please visit with us again real soon should any new questions come knocking.  I would love to help you plan the most MAGICAL vacation ever!

    ~Have a MAGICAL day and "SEE YOU REAL SOON"!~
Back to Disabilities Send to friend Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.