Disney Parks Moms Panel
  • Search for Answers Search
  • Submit a Question

    Can't find the answers you need? Ask your question and it may be posted and addressed by the panel!


Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel

  • I am in a wheelchair and my husband is visually impaired. If we receive GAC cards for our issues how will that affect the rest of our party?
  • - Asked by Sam from Pennsylvania on 9/16/2012
  • Hi Sam,

    Thank you for visiting the Walt Disney World Mom's Panel.

    Once you arrive at one of the parks, you will need to stop by Guest Services to speak with a Cast Member about getting your Guest Assistance Card. The card will be good for the holder of the card and 5 additional people in your party. You will need to let the Cast Member at Guest Relations know how many people are in your group. They might issue you and your husband a separate Guest Assistance Card.

    If you have any other questions, please let me know.

    Wishing you a very magical vacation,
Back to Disabilities Send to friend Print this page
  • Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.