Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are visiting WDW in February for two weeks. With children ages 9, 5, 3, and 11 months, I'm wondering, after the parks, what FREE things are there to do with the kids? We've been there a couple times and would like to see things we haven't before...
- - Asked by Christy from Wisconsin on 1/8/2008
I have some ideas to get you started with your planning:
- Fort Wilderness' campfire and movie with Chip and Dale
- Monorail Tour around the resorts and ask to sit in the front car (4 maximum)
- Visit the resorts; many even have playgrounds
- Wilderness Lodge and Animal Kingdom Lodge hidden Mickey challenges
- Fort Wilderness nature walk
- Downtown Disney water play fountains
- Watching Wishes and the Electric Water Parade from the Polynesian Resort beach
I'll be glad to share more details on any of these! Kara
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.