Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- CAN YOU BRING A COOLER INTO THE PARKS, FOR MY CHILDREN?
- - Asked by Regina from Florida on 12/6/2008
- Hi Regina,
You can bring a cooler into the parks with a few exceptions. There are size restrictions whether it is a cooler with or without wheels. I will list all of the items that a guest is not permitted to bring into the park (including the size restrictions) as it is listed on the Walt Disney World website so you can see not only the cooler restrictions but other items in case you are curious for future reference so there is no confusion.
Items that you may not bring into the Theme Parks include, but are not limited to:
- Items with wheels, such as wagons, skateboards, scooters, inline skates, shoes with built-in wheels, two-wheeled or three-wheeled conveyances, strollers larger than 36" x 52", suitcases, coolers, or backpacks with or without wheels larger than 24" long x 15" wide x 18" high (coolers required for medication may be stored in a locker or at Guest Relations), and any trailer-like object that is pushed or towed by an ECV wheelchair or stroller
- Alcoholic beverages
- Weapons of any kind
- Folding chairs
- Glass containers (excluding baby food jars and perfume bottles)
- Pets (unless they are service animals)
- In Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park (for the safety of the wildlife), balloons, straws and drink lids are not permitted.
Note: Guests are not permitted to pull items behind them. Any item that requires a Guest to pull it behind them, including a stroller, is not permitted into the Park.
I hope this answers your question. Have a magical day!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.