Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- Hi Moms!
I am currently planning my families first Disney trip to celebrate being a cancer free after our sons 1 1/2 year battle. he is into star wars and super hero's our daughter is an animal lover not princesses ages 7 and 10 what parks are a must?
- - Asked by CasieM from Michigan on 2/3/2014
- Welcome to the Disney Parks Moms Panel CasieM!
That is wonderful news about your son and certainly calls for a well-deserved celebration! I'm so happy for your family!
For out of this world Star Wars experiences, blast over to Hollywood Studios where you'll find:
* Jedi Training Academy - the ultimate experience for young Padawans! Be sure to sign up first thing in the morning.
* Star Tours - The Adventures Continue
* Visit Tatooine Traders located next to Star Tours to find awesome Star Wars merchandise, build your own lightsabers and Droids. You can also do this at Once Upon A Toy at Downtown Disney.
* There is a great photo op location just across from Tatooine Traders.
Animal lovers will love Animal Kingdom. There are so many incredible opportunities to see so many types of animals. Be sure to do the Kilimanjaro Safaris and see Flights of Wonder. The Wilderness Explorers will give her a chance to earn badges while learning a lot of interesting facts about animals. Your daughter will love this park.
If your daughter enjoys marine life, she may also like the Seas with Nemo and Friends at Epcot. It is a huge aquarium with lots of marine life including sea turtles and sharks.
Please feel free to visit us with all of your planning questions. We're hEAR to help!
Wishing you minnie magical memories :-) Allison V.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.