Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We are going to celebrate our 5 year old nephew's birthday at Disney World on January 19. He is a big fan of Cars movie and we wanted to know how could we make his day more special. Apart from the "button", is there anything else like autograph b
- - Asked by Shruti from Maryland on 1/7/2014
- Hi Shruti:
There is no better place to celebrate a birthday or plan a special vacation than at Walt Disney World. Here are some more ideas to make the visit extra special:
- Arrange a special character meal, like at Chef Mickeys.
- If you are staying on property, let the Cast Members know at check-in that it's your nephew's birthday. It's possible the front desk may be able to help arrange some Disney magic.
- Contact the Dream Makers at Disney Floral and Gifts at (407) WDW-GIFT or (407) 939-4438. If you are staying on property, they can help create a personalized in-room celebration.
- Consider giving your nephew a pirate transformation at The Pirates League.
To get your Cars fix in the parks, head to Disney's Hollywood Studios to have your picture taken with Lightening McQueen and Tow Mater. Lightening McQueen also makes an appearance in Lights, Motors, Action.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.