Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- We (hubby, me, 7 year old son) are coming with a 3 day - (1 park per day) pass and have available Tues, up to Sat on the dates Feb 11th to 15th. It will be our only trip.
Which parks should we hit on which day? Suggestions? Must do's? Please help!
- - Asked by Tamra from Alberta on 12/29/2013
- Hi Tamra!
Congratulations on your upcoming trip to Walt Disney World!
You will have a magical time! If you are visiting one park per day for three days, I I would suggest visiting Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios in that order.
Make a list of your "Top Five Must See" attractions for each park. That way you can ensure to do the things that matter the most to you and everything else is a bonus.
In my opinion, the top five things to do at Disney World are:
1. Visit the new Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom
2. Eat your way around the world at Epcot, exploring the World Showcase along the way
3. Ride Soarin' at Epcot
4. Watch Lights, Motor, Action! at Hollywood Studios
5. Watch Wishes at Magic Kingdom
I hope you have a magical vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.