Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I am heading to WDW in February for the Princess Half Marathon and Im going SOLO! I am both excited & nervous. Do you have any suggestions on what activities are perfect for the solo mom to enjoy while away? I haven't been there in 9 yrs and never alon
- - Asked by Melanie from Ohio on 11/4/2013
- Hi Melanie!
This is the perfect question for today:) I am actually at Disney World for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon, and while I have some friends coming later today, I have spent the last day solo!
For me, this is what I like to do when I am here on my own:
1. Stroll around Epcot: There are SO many details in the World Showcase that it's easy to miss them when you are in a hurry with your family or others.
2. SPAS! Need I say more?
3. Take a tour: This is a great idea! My husband and I took the Keys to the Kingdom Tour when we were here without our children once. I thought I knew a lot about Disney World, but I learned so much!
4. Downtown Disney: Downtown Disney is a great place to walk around, shop, and eat.
I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.