Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
It's our first visit, so what are some memorable "musts" you would recommend? We are staying at the Wilderness Lodge from 11/11-11/16, and we have a meal at Cinderella's castle and are going to Mickey's Christmas party. Any other "
- - Asked by Lauren from Texas on 11/2/2013
- Hi Lauren!
There are so many wonderful things to experience at Walt Disney World!
For your first visit, I would highly recommend the following:
1. The Epcot Food and Wine Festival ends on 11/11, so you may want to visit Epcot on your first night. You can experience cuisine from other 30 countries with stations set up around the World Showcase
2. Watch Wishes from the beach at the Polynesian
3. Visit Hollywood Studios and enjoy the Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights
4. Dine at Be Our Guest in the Magic Kingdom
5. Ride Kilamanjaro Safari at Animal Kingdom
I hope you have a magical vacation!
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort or Disneyland® Resort vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Disney Destinations, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Disney Destinations prior to posting.