Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I'm going to Disney for 1 day w/ my 2 1/2 yr old & 14 mo & my husband. He has a "lifetime pass" from when he was a little boy,
1. How will i know if his ticket is still valid?
2. Do i buy tickets online before?
3. Where should we go f
- - Asked by Sarah from Illinois on 9/23/2013
- Sarah, your two little ones will delight in flying on elephants and eating Mickey ice cream bars during your Disney day. I bet your husband will be blown away by all the changes made to Walt Disney World since he visited as a child.
Old no expiration tickets with unused admissions are still honored. The only way to discover if your husband's pass is still valid is to visit Guest Services at any of the four theme parks or Downtown Disney. This transaction must be done in person. Children under three are free, so you might be only one who needs to purchase a ticket. You may buy your ticket online in advance or at Guest Services when your husband determines if his is usable.
Enjoy your visit to Mickey!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.