Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- First time Disney vacation for my husband and two boys ages 3 and 6 this coming November...any recommendations as to what we must see and do as well as where to dine?
- - Asked by Kimberly on 3/30/2013
- Hi Kimberly!
With two young boys, you will probably spend a lot of time in the Magic Kingdom. It is usually the favorite of young children; it has the most attractions and it has the most attractions suitable for young children. That said, all of the theme parks in Walt Disney World have a lot of attractions for the whole family. I know that may sound strange if your only experience is with regional amusement parks, but is is true. Walt Disney World was designed with the whole family in mind.
Some great family dining places that would appeal to young boys include:
By the way, since it is your first time visiting, I highly recommend picking up the tour book "The Complete Walt Disney World" by Julie and Mike Neal. It is a great book for first time visitors as it is full of information without being overwhelming. It is also a beautiful book full of color photographs. Another good book for first time visitors is PassPorter Walt Disney World by Jennifer and Dave Marx. It too is full of information and tips but it is not overwhelming.
- Chef Mickey's at the Contemporary Resort
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at the Wilderness Lodge
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater at Disney's Hollywood Studios
- Garden Grill at Epcot
- San Angel Inn at Epcot
- 1900 Park Fare at the Grand Floridian
- Breakfast at Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club
- Crystal Palace in the Magic Kingdom
I hope this helps! Please write back with more questions!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World® Resort, Disney Cruise Line®, Disneyland® Resort or Disney Vacation Club® vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.