Answered Question - Disney Parks Moms Panel
- I am taking my DD (3), niece (12) and nephew (10) to WDW Dec. 15-19. This is their first time at Disney! Can you suggest some special things we can do with them and possibly an itinerary? We already have reservations at 2pm on Mon. at Akershus Royal Hall.
- - Asked by Ashley from Texas on 12/7/2012
Congratulations! You've selected a fabulous time to visit the Walt Disney World Resort! The recently unveiled New Fantasyland is absolutely FABULOUS! Below you'll find a sample touring plan for the dates of your visit, but please feel free to modify it according to your preferences:
- December 15: Explore Disney's Animal Kingdom. Mickey's Jingle Jungle Parade at 3:45 p.m. Visit the Downtown Disney Area or go Resort Hopping (read about this HERE)
- December 16: Visit Disney's Hollywood Studios. Pixar Pals Countdown to Fun! Parade at 3:00 p.m. Fantasmic! at 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- December 17: Tour Epcot. Lunch at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall at 2:00 p.m. IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth at 9:30 p.m.
- December 18: Visit Magic Kingdom. A Dream Come True Parade at 3:00 p.m. The theme park closes at 7:00 p.m. Attend Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party (do purchase tickets online now)
- December 19: Visit Magic Kingdom. A Dream Come True Parade at 3:00 p.m. Main Street Electrical Parade at 9:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. Wishes Nighttime Spectacular at 10:00 p.m.
Please read my top ten tips for making your visit even more magical. Please let me know if I can answer any other Disney Vacation planning questions for you.
Enjoy celebrating the holidays Disney-style!
Moms Panel in:
Panelists have received/will receive a Walt Disney World Resort, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland Resort or Disney Vacation Club vacation for panelist and up to three family members and/or park tickets for their participation on the Disney Parks Moms Panel. The views expressed in the Panel are those of the panelists, who are independent contractors. These views are not intended to reflect the opinions of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online, its affiliates, its management, its agents or its employees and have not been reviewed or approved by Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Online prior to posting.